In the midst of the electoral dispute, Mohammad Karim Khalili, a top member of Abdullah Abdullahís Stability and Convergence campaign team, on Friday said that Abdullahís campaign was holding discussions about the formation of a new cabinet under Abdullahís leadership.
"We will form a new cabinet," said Khalili.
Khalili also criticized the international community, particularly the United States, for being silent about "fraud in the election process."
"Our expectation is that they (the international community and the US) should not act like spectators, I also talked about it very clearly with Mr. Khalilzad, our international partners, particularly the United States of America--that they should choose between the people of Afghanistan and the Arg (Presidential Palace)," added Khalili.
Abdullah continues to defy the elections results announced by the Independent Election Commission claiming that Ashraf Ghani was the winner of last Septemberís elections.
Meanwhile, Mohammad Mohaqiq, the second deputy of Abdullah, said that the Presidential Palace had asked him not to take a position regarding the elections; however, he rejected the palaceís demand.
"We suggested a solution to be found to the issue, a solution that is a better way, so we told them (the Palace): if you want a better way, then announce that the decision of the election commission as invalid," said Mohaqiq, who aligned with Abdullah in the election.
Previously, first Vice President Gen. Abdul Rashid Dostum also said that the Palace had asked him not to take a stance about the election process.
Khalili said that he will not forget all those countries that sent congratulatory messages to President Ashraf Ghani over the past few days.
But, Ghaniís deputy spokesman Latif Mahmoud has said that efforts are underway to make the government more inclusive.
"President Ghani has always stressed the need for a consensus and the formation of an inclusive government," said Latif Mahmoud