google.com, pub-6867310892380113, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 ** ** **
|
Thousands Pay Tribute to Herat Mosque Victims
Thousands of residents and religious scholars attended the funeral ceremony of victims of the Herat mosque attack on Wednesday and called for justice. Many said that the deadly attack on Tuesday night had been planned by enemies of Afghanistan who were trying to sow the seeds of division among Afghans. Twenty nine people died on Tuesday night after Daesh attackers stormed the mosque and opened fire on worshipers. Meanwhile, security officials have said that security commanders from Herat's PD3 and PD4 have been suspended for having failed to prevent the attack. Religious scholars in the province also said the aim of the attack was to create division in the country.
Readers comments
You are the first person to comment on this article. Comments are displayed after verification. |
|
Ansar Press; Free and independent with impartial reports from the world at the service of the people |
U.S
Afghanistan
Iran
International
Social
Economic
Articles |
Athletic
Read
Science
Medical
Interview
Art and Culture
Travel |
About Us
Contact Us
Advertise with Us |





