google.com, pub-6867310892380113, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 ** ** **
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes                 U.S                 Afghanistan                 Iran                 International                                
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
Epstein files      |      Gaza      |      Russia Ukraine War      |      Immigrants      |      US and Israel attack Iran
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
2026/03/22-18:59

Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
The photo shows the aftermath of a powerful Iranian missile strike on the southern Israeli-occupied city of Arad, March 21, 2026.

Thousands of Israeli settlers are too fearful to return to their homes after being evacuated following Iranian retaliatory missile attacks on the occupied territories.

According to reports by the Israeli media, at least 1,450 families, who have been evacuated, have yet to return to their homes. Nearly 3,000 Israelis have left their homes since the United States and Israel launched an unprovoked war on Iran on February 28.

The number is now expected to rise after Iranian missiles struck the southern cities of Dimona and Arad on Saturday, leaving buildings shattered and at least 200 people injured.

Dimona is a populated city about 20km west of the Israeli regime`s main nuclear facility.

According to the regime`s health officials, at least 11 people were seriously injured. Some reports said that a number of settlers were killed in the power missile attack, but the regime has a policy of censoring casualty figures.

Witnesses told Israeli media the blasts they heard were terrifying. The missile, they said, badly damaged several buildings, leaving a deep crater.

Israel`s military admitted that its air defense systems failed to intercept Iran`s missiles.

Iran`s retaliatory attack came after its main nuclear enrichment facility at Natanz, southeast of Tehran, was hit earlier on Saturday.

After Iran`s missile attack on the occupied territories last night, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu admitted that Israel had a "difficult" night.

During a visit to the debris and displaced residents in the city of Arad, Netanyahu desperately called for other countries to join the military aggression against Iran.

"The time has come for other world leaders to join us in taking action against Iran," he said.

Netanyahu also threatened to continue the war against Iran.

Iran`s response to the US-Israeli joint aggression, however, has so far been decisive and precise.

Iranian armed forces have been carrying out retaliatory attacks on US military assets in regional countries and on targets in the Israeli-occupied territories since the two enemies launched the aggression against the Islamic Republic more than three weeks ago.

 

#Iran                # US                # Israel                # US and Israel attack Iran                # West Asia               
Readers comments
You are the first person to comment on this article. Comments are displayed after verification.
Enter the characters shown in the field below.
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
Ansar Press; Free and independent with impartial reports from the world at the service of the people
U.S
Afghanistan
Iran
International
Social
Economic
Articles
Athletic
Read
Science
Medical
Interview
Art and Culture
Travel
About Us
Contact Us
Advertise with Us
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes
Ansar Press; Free and independent with impartial reports from the world at the service of the people
Privacy Policy            Terms of Use
External links provided for reference purposes. Ansar Press is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites. @ 2025 Ansar Press
Thousands of Israeli settlers too scared to return homes amid Irans missile strikes