google.com, pub-6867310892380113, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 ** ** **
|
Israel rains down bombs on Gaza, resistance responds with rocket barrage
Palestinian resistance group have fired a barrage of rockets at the Israeli-occupied cities in response to the regimes continued bombardments of civilian targets in the Gaza Strip, as the death toll from the latest flare-up rises on both sides. The Islamic Jihad resistance movements military wing, the al-Quds Brigades, announced that 100 rockets had been fired at the cities of Tel Aviv, Ashkelon, Beer Sheva and Sderot early on Wednesday, Palestine Today reported. Hamass military arm also announced that it launched 210 rockets toward the occupied territories early in the morning. The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades said in a statement that it was in the process of firing 110 rockets toward the city of Tel Aviv and 100 others toward the town of Beer Sheva, as reprisal for the restarting of strikes against civilian homes. Israels Channel 13 has reported that Palestinian resistance groups in Gaza have launched some 1,000 rockets toward different cities in the occupied territories. Israeli authorities have so far confirmed five deaths as a result of the rockets fired from Gaza on several cities, including Tel Aviv. Two Hamas commanders killed Palestinian media reported that the Israeli regime continued its bombardment of the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, killing two Hamas commanders and three children. Palestinian sources identified the two commanders as Hassan al-Kaogi (Abu Ali) and Wail Issa (Abu Ahmad). Israel targeted Gazas police and security headquarters and the Islamic University of Gaza for the third consecutive day, which saw 30 simultaneous attacks on the Gaza Strip. The Israeli army said in a tweet that the victims were Hamas intelligence officials. It also said the Israeli attacks were a response to hundreds of rockets launched from Gaza in the last 24 hours, adding that they marked our largest strike since 2014. Three Palestinian children were also killed during an Israeli air raid on Tel al-Hawa neighborhood in Gaza, Shehab News reported. Pregnant Palestinian woman, 5-year-old son killed Meanwhile, a pregnant Palestinian woman and her 5-year-old son were also killed during the Israeli airstrike that targeted their house in the Gaza Strip, as the death toll from Israeli raids on Gaza increased to 35 civilians. The woman, identified as Reem, and her son, Zaid, were reported killed after the strike hit their house in Tel al-Hawa, a neighborhood in the southern part of Gaza. Reems brother, Ahmed Saad, reported their deaths on social media. She was four months pregnant. Meanwhile, Gazas Health Ministry announced early on Wednesday that at least 35 Palestinians, including 12 children, were killed in Gaza in the latest strikes, with a total of 220 people wounded since Monday.
Readers comments
You are the first person to comment on this article. Comments are displayed after verification. |
|
Ansar Press; Free and independent with impartial reports from the world at the service of the people |
U.S
Afghanistan
Iran
International
Social
Economic
Articles |
Athletic
Read
Science
Medical
Interview
Art and Culture
Travel |
About Us
Contact Us
Advertise with Us |





